House Extensions London
Expand your home with a single storey or two storey house extension , our team of expert tradesmen has extensive experience in creating bespoke home extensions throughout Greater London.
With the price of property and stamp duty costs so expensive in the current London market, more and more people are preferring to extend their current home and add the extra value to their property. That usually means adding on an extension – whether it’s to the back, side or top of the property in the form of a loft conversion it can make all the difference to a family crying out for more room.
That additional space can be repurposed into a home office, a guest bedroom, or a large playroom for young children. It could also involve extending the kitchen to create a large open plan space incorporating a lounge and dining area as well as the kitchen. With current planning laws often single storey extensions can be designed to work within permitted development laws an won’t require planning permission.
Types of Home Extensions
- Single storey extension. Usually added to the back of a house, but could also be build onto the side, a single storey extension tends to have a fibre glass flat roof or tiled pitched roof There are plenty of variations in terms of walls, doors and roofs and glazing systems. For instance, would you like floor to ceiling glazed doors and, if so, sliding panels or bi-fold doors? Roofs can be made from toughened glass in order to add more light to an extension. This type of extension would cost from £1800 per m²,
- Two storey extension. Where feasible a great option to add significant space to an existing home – although one that will require planning permission and Building Regulation checks – the double storey extension offers lots of addition room. It could be used to extend the sitting room or kitchen on the ground floor and add a bedroom upstairs. These costs typically start from £60,000.
Who will design your House Extension?
Prior to us being able to start any works we will need drawings and an architect specification. We can recommend local architect’s who will be able to assist you. He or she will sit down with you and discuss what you’re looking for and the kind of budget you’re willing to spend (taking into account the cost of fixtures and any fittings).
You will then receive a detailed drawing – at which point you can ask for alterations until you’re 100 percent satisfied with the final design. Your architect will then ask for planning permission from the local authority, if necessary. Once you receive the green light to go ahead that’s when you will need a building firm and someone to manage your project, such as ourselves here at Juco Construction.
House Extensions London Areas we Cover
Juco House Extensions London operate throughout Greater London as well as parts of Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, some of our more popular areas in London for home extensions include:
• Ealing – W5, W13
• Acton – W3
• Chiswick – W4
• Hanwell – W7
• Hammersmith – W6
• Shepherds bush – W12
• West Kensington – W14
• Kensington - W8
• Ladbroke Grove / Queens Park – W10 / W11
• Maida vale – W9
• Brentford – TW8
• Kew - TW9
• Richmond – TW10
• Twickenham – TW1 / TW2
• Ruislip – HA4
• Wembley – HA0 / HA9
• Harlsden / Park Royal - NW10
• Willesden / Cricklewood – NW2
• Kilburn / Hampstead – NW6
• Barnes – SW13
• Sheen – SW14
• Putney – SW15
• Fulham – SW6
• Wandsworth – SW18