House Extensions London
Juco House Extensions London offers custom built House Extensions in London as well as parts of Surrey, Berkshire & Buckinghamshire.
Expand your home with a house extensions london, our team of expert tradesmen has extensive experience in creating bespoke home extensions throughout Greater London.
With the price of property so expensive these days, especially in London it makes much more sense for most homeowners to simply extend their current home. And that means adding on an extension – whether it’s to the back, side or top of the property in the form of a roof conversion it can make all the difference to a family crying out for more room.
That additional space can be repurposed into a home office, a guest bedroom, or a large playroom for young children. It could also involve extending the kitchen to create a large open plan space incorporating a lounge and dining area as well as the kitchen. With the exception of a double storey version, most small to mid-size home extensions won’t require planning permission and can be constructed under permitted development.
Please call us today and we can discuss what permission will be required for your project.
Types of Home Extensions
- Single storey extension. Usually added to the back of a house, but could also be build onto the side, a single storey extension tends to have a flat or a slightly sloping roof. There are plenty of variations in terms of walls, doors and roofs. For instance, would you like floor to ceiling glazed doors and, if so, sliding panels or bi-fold doors? Roofs can be made from toughened glass in order to add more light to an extension. This type of extension would cost from £1800 per m²,
- Double storey extension. A much more cost-effective type of extension – although one that will require planning permission and Building Regulation checks – the double storey extension offers lots of addition room. It could be used to extend the sitting room or kitchen on the ground floor and add a bedroom upstairs. These typically cost from £50,000 to £90,000.
Who will design your House Extension?
Because you’re spending so much money it, the best way to ensure your extension is exactly what you’re looking for from the off is to employ an architect. He or she will sit down with you and discuss what you’re looking for and the kind of budget you’re willing to spend (taking into account the cost of fixtures and any fittings).
You will then receive a detailed drawing – at which point you can ask for alterations until you’re 100 percent satisfied with the final design. Your architect will then ask for planning permission from the local authority, if necessary. Once you receive the green light to go ahead that’s when you will need a building firm and someone to manage your project, such as ourselves here at Juco Construction.
House Extensions London Areas we Cover
Juco House Extensions London operate throughout Greater London as well as parts of Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire, some of our more popular areas in London for home extensions include:
• Ealing – W5, W13
• Acton – W3
• Chiswick – W4
• Hanwell – W7
• Hammersmith – W6
• Shepherds bush – W12
• West Kensington – W14
• Kensington - W8
• Ladbroke Grove / Queens Park – W10 / W11
• Maida vale – W9
• Brentford – TW8
• Kew - TW9
• Richmond – TW10
• Twickenham – TW1 / TW2
• Ruislip – HA4
• Wembley – HA0 / HA9
• Harlsden / Park Royal - NW10
• Willesden / Cricklewood – NW2
• Kilburn / Hampstead – NW6
• Barnes – SW13
• Sheen – SW14
• Putney – SW15
• Fulham – SW6
• Wandsworth – SW18